* Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your receipt of your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. However if we are notified within the 7 day period an exchange or store credit to the value of your purchase less the cost of shipping (the purchaser must pay all shipping costs) can be made.
* For "Change of Mind" a store credit or exchange will be issued less the cost of shipping (the purchaser must pay all shipping costs). In all cases a store credit or exchange will not be issued until the original item is received in the condition noted below.
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging or a store credit or exchange will not be authorised
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery, can not be returned
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Manufacturer defects such as scratches, marks, dents are not considered damage. If your product is defective or damaged you need to contact us via email at email@example.com and send your item to: Angus & Dudley Collections, PO Box 24, Nana Glen, New South Wales, AU 2450.
Damaged Goods All goods are carefully inspected prior to shipment. Upon receipt please inspect your purchase and notify Angus & Dudley Collections via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of any damage. Return policy is void if we are not contacted within 24 hours of receipt, this is a requirement of our freight carriers.
Photos of damaged goods are to be emailed to us for verification
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Angus & Dudley Collections, PO Box 24, Nana Glen, New South Wales, AU 2450.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.